COMPETITIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 14, 2019
MOUNT AS YOU PLEASE (POPULAR VOTE)
Buttons can be any age, any size.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The competition is open to members of the New Jersey State Button Society, and $10 annual dues is payable at the door.
1) 12 of your favorite Celluloid Buttons, Any Size. Central Jersey Buttoniers, in memory of Lillian Buirkle. $15,10,5.
2) 10 Buffed Celluloids, Any Size. Central Jersey Buttoniers, $15,10,5.
3) 15 Buttons – A Flower Garden, Any Size. Bergen Button Club, $10,5,3.
4) Your 3 Favorite Buttons and Why. Annie Frazier, $15,10,5.
5) Halloween, 5 Buttons or more, Any Size. Jersey Shore Button Club, $5,3,2.
JUST ANNOUNCED: 6) Buttons as Jewelry. Helene Plank and Mary Jane Pozarcyki. $10, $7, $3.
|For the Buttons as Jewelry competition: Any number of buttons may be used. The piece is to be original to the artist. Only craft quality buttons should be used if the process includes gluing or other permanent changes to the button. No collectible buttons should be used unless they are sewn or wired onto the piece. Shanks should not be removed from collectible buttons|