YES, We are having an IN PERSON BUTTON SHOW!
Free Admission (Donations Accepted)
In order to be SUPER CAREFUL about the Delta Variant, there will be the following:
- A strict mask policy = keep mouth and nose covered at all times. (No exceptions.)
- Contact tracing: bring your pen to fill out the form and/or bring a card with your address, email, and phone
- K95 masks – the ones that protect YOU will be available.
- Eating and drinking OUTSIDE or in your car only, no food served, cold beverages available
- Social distancing – no general meeting. The room will also be spread out.
Here’s how you can join the 80th anniversary fun:
o Dealer tables: Our ‘regulars’ will be there!
o Our first NJSBS sale table – with buttons that have been donated to the Society.
o Raffle: Drawn at about 1 p.m. Six tickets for $5. As usual, exciting and fun!
o A Show Emcee with 80s tunes.
o More than a dozen nice door prizes! Drawn from contact tracing cards!
o ACTIVITY JUST FOR YOU Pick up small decorated cards from Brown’s Button Frames and fill them in with buttons you like.
——- New Jersey State Button Society
Stay tuned for website updates!
Welcome to the world of buttons!
Do you have a jar of buttons you know nothing about?
Are you interested in antiques, history, sewing, or quilting?
Do you have a passion for learning about different time periods in history?
Or do you just like the tiny objects that are “the world’s smallest antiques?”’
This website – the New Jersey State Button Society — can help you. Our members share an interest in studying, collecting, and preserving clothing buttons, both old and new. At our twice yearly shows you can ogle beautiful buttons, learn about them, and maybe get some for yourself. We also offer other opportunities about the history and general knowledge of buttons. Welcome to the New Jersey State!